Jay-Z is extremely powerful, in fact, he may be the most powerful black man in the music industry. Not only is he a force on the mic but he's also a force behind the scenes. How many artists can gross $10 million in two weeks-on tour?

Allegations have always persisted that Jay-Z belongs to a secret society. The most recent rumor implies that he allegedly has dual membership in two secret societies: The Illumanti and the Freemasons. When and if a person has connections to two secret societies, their power is unlimited. This falls under "code word classification," defined as: The Highest Intelligence Classification.

People tend to concentrate on powerful male members but at least two black female celebrities are alleged members of secret societies. Both are in the music industry and they are extremely wealthy.

A few secret societies have sleeper cells in their region that fall under the radar.


And, you also have gay sects. A popular male singer from back in the day is an alleged member of a gay sect. That's why he's never been broke, even after having a brief drug addiction. He also had connections to two White House administrations because of his alleged association with a secret society. His brief drug addiction has never been known until now.

Nat King Cole and Duke Ellington were alleged members of the Freemasons.

Prince Hall (1735– December 4, 1807) is considered the founder of "Black Freemasonry" in the United States, known today as Prince Hall Freemasonry. Hall is responsible for setting up Masonic lodges for Blacks.

*Following last week’s release of documents on the investigation of Notorious B.I.G.’s 1997 murder, the FBI today released files surrounding his late rival Tupac Shakur.

According to EW.com, his papers focus more on death threats he and his California peers received from the Jewish Defense League, a pro-Israel domestic terrorist organization, than his own 1996 murder.

The September 1997 findings reveal that the “JDL and others yet identified have been extorting money from various rap music stars via death threats.” The JDL apparently would contact artist—Shakur included—by phone, claiming that their lives were in danger, then offer their protective services for a fee.

Before being shot to death Sept. 7 in Las Vegas after attending a Mike Tyson fight, Shakur had been called by the group, though a conclusive connection to his death has not subsequently been made.

The docs also claim that late N.W.A. member Eazy-E was also contacted by the JDL before he died of AIDS in 1995.

In April, the FBI released redacted documents about their investigation into Christopher "Biggie" Wallace's shooting, revealing that the bullets were rare 9mm Gecko ammunition manufactured in Germany.

The documents also speculated that the Genovese crime family was withholding evidence about Smalls' death.


Singer Jermaine Stewart was openly gay. His earlier works were financed by friend Boy George. Allegedly, he belonged to a gay secret society that included Dan Hartman, famous for the song: "I Can Dream About You." Michael Peters, the choreographer for "Thriller," and the original "Dreamgirls," was also a member of this secret club. Ironically, all three men would die of AIDS.

Jermaine Stewart was planning to write a gay tell-all when he died of AIDS-revealing the identities of some of the most famous black and when men in the industry. After his death, the unfinished manuscript disappeared without a trace.

The following story appeared on Conspiracy Planet. We received it in our email today from an anonymous sender. The allegations are disturbing, but are they true? You be the judge.


Anonymous says: He had never intended that the virus he helped make be used; he thought it was just a "deterrent." This was before the vaccine was developed at the Lab. So, he felt that he had helped build a "doomsday" virus that would kill everyone in the world. Partly, that was due to his black depression after being held in an intelligence prison cell in the basement more than 2 months and tortured repeatedly.

I did go down and speak to him over the course of 3 meetings, each of 2-4 hours long. The intelligence community (domestic or overseas-unknown) wanted me to convince him to be a good mind control slave, now that they had tortured him so very badly. They hoped that I, as a "successfully mentally adjusted" slave, I could talk some sense into him. They valued his work and wanted him to help make yet another killer virus for them. The man was part black, unbeknownst to his captors, as he had passed for Caucasian. He was an eighth or a fourth black. He had a complete psychological block against selling Blacks down the river of death, which torture had not erased. He never told the torturers that he was part black and they never asked. I did not want the man to give up his conscience and respected his right to be killed, rather than give in.

In any case, I listened to him as a courtesy, a last request of a natural born US citizen about to be executed.

Much of his angst was over leaving behind a wife and children who would never know the truth.

He was going to be smeared as a homosexual when they reported his suicide of having drowned himself in the Potomac. This was not so long after the gay-AIDS scare broke into the US media. It was a campaign to convince ordinary gay men that being HIV positive was such a certain and horrible death that a quick suicide was every sane persons immediate response. That was because AIDS was slow to kill people and the Cabal wanted people to die sooner of it.

He told me, genes were needed to make the virus spread better. It was this that tore at his soul later, knowing that he had made the HIV virus spread about 3 times as well by a gene he modified. It was not a simple modification, it required making a sequence of about 7 nucleotides and adding it to the specific gene in question at the right location. The Lab wanted him to make a gene that could be added to any virus to do what he had done for the HIV virus. This was what they hoped to force him to do. He never did make it for them. He was tortured to death for dragging his heels.

First, I was shocked that the virus was put into operations without apparently having a vaccine for it. Second, I was shocked that it was being used not to assassinate a particular person as a target, but with the intention to kill widely. For example, several operations supplied several HIV infected prostitutes to African black troops of the "opposition" and even to their own native black troops.

That certainly made it clear that they were not in Angola/Africa "to win a war," but to kill blacks. Furthermore, the operations were considered to be largely unsuccessful because the transmission rates of the HIV virus through heterosexual activity were low.

Another operation was one involving a black woman, the wife of a leader in Africa. She was intentionally and unknowingly infected with the HIV virus and they were waiting for her to transmit it to her husband, it never happened because it is hard for a woman to transmit it to a man.

I met an analyst, he told me the HIV virus was very efficient in killing people of color via black ops. He was a racist and called blacks "ni**ers," though I asked him politely not to in my presence. His motivation in doing his work was abundantly clear—to kill as many blacks as possible, as quickly as possible. He did know a lot about HIV and the risk of killing black people with it. He had written a layperson's pamphlet on the dangers of killing black people infected by HIV. It was officially supposed to be a guide. But when I looked at it the type of language in it made me think it had been written to disseminate to the Ku Klux Klan. When I asked him about that, he didn't deny that. He quickly amended his bragging to include that the manual had been officially declassified prior to passing it out at the White Supremacist Meetings he said he went to. I said that I didn't see why they needed to know the hands on details of the best way to kill blacks, such as to wear goggles, gloves, and a meat cutters plastic apron underneath a white shower curtain outer robe covering the face. He said that they did need it, because they had a special "After Hours Club" for terrorizing a black neighborhoods in DC. I suggested that it was hardly likely given that this was in the 1980's that the KKK was still operating. He assured me that I was dead wrong and invited me to join them at their once a month fundraiser.

A homosexual intelligence officer doubled as a Vice Squad cop on the DC streets. His file showed that he was a pedophile who was stealing kids from bathrooms, if they were good at giving him a fellatio with his pistol cocked to their temple. He had "accidentally pulled the trigger once too often" and caused clean up teams to come out to public bathrooms. The man was into his next kid and still getting fellatio when Clean Up came. One of the clean-up team members had perhaps taken things in hand and shot him with the intention to kill him. But the shot had been poorly aimed. The man shooting him wounded him in the thigh and killed the kid behind him. It is possible that the Clean Up man thought that it was unfair for the Vice Squad man to have a witness in the bathroom that might be able to identify the Clean Up people. In any case, the wounded pedophile was taken by the Clean Up crew back to the infirmary. There he underwent surgery. He was put in a prison cell in the basement, while his fate was decided. In the end, he was tortured, though the reason for that was unclear from the record. Meanwhile, his HIV test came back positive.

In one notable case, an important black man, along the lines of a famous sports hero had been rammed by a car, and given the virus on the ER to discredit him as a hero for black children to look up to. He himself would be unlikely to ever know how he had gotten it. It was a move to demoralize the Black community and deprive them of moral heroes.


On February 9th,1981, a young black child was followed home from school. His apartment door was opened, the area was ransacked as the child hid under a bed. Nothing of value was stolen. Two days later, this suspect was seen in the vicinity of the boy's school. Later that day another attempt was made to gain entry into the apartment. His mother screamed and the the child saw the same man peering through the window, a blue-eyed white male with a scar on his neck. Following this incident, an unidentified caller threatened "I am going to kill the boy in 48 hours!"

By then his mother had purchased a padlock and took extra precautions. While at his grandmother's house on Feb. 17, however, the same man chased the boy for several blocks.

Around that time, latent prints had been lifted from two pornographic magazines found at the burial site of two victims. The accosted boy viewed five photographs and selected the man to whom the latent prints belonged. Incredibly, investigators dismissed his claims due to a discrepancy in witness reports of beard growth between mid Feb and March. The suspect was never charged, despite the latent prints and this positive identification from a child that well-remembered his face.

THEORY: The core killings of children in Atlanta are the work of a small, fanatical, right-wing cell (possibly linked with the KKK, American Nazi Party, or other right-wing organizations). Additional killings are the work of copycat or cover-up killers, or random inner city violence.

A note (above) sent to several papers in early March, which reads "Stop forced bussing or I will kill three more black boys in Atlanta in March!" Three of the Atlanta Child Killings took place in March, no more, no less. -Courtesy of: The Impious Digest

A FBI report (above) concerning brown Caucasian hairs found at a murder scene. -Courtesy of: The Impious Digest.


Earvin "Magic" Johnson made the announcement he had AIDS on November 11, 1991. Thankfully, he is still living (19 years after the announcement) and he appears physically healthy and robust.

Eric "Eazy-E" Wright contracted full blown AIDS four years after Johnson yet (unlike Johnson) his physical health declined rapidly. On March 16, 1995, Eazy-E was admitted into Cedars Sinai Medical Center, he died ten days later on March 26, 1995, Wright had a super progressive strain of AIDS.

Despite his quick demise, his wife nor his former girlfriends, and none of his kids have yet to contract the virus. Conspiracy theorists speculate that none of his loved ones contracted the virus because he was injected with AIDS.

Alleged motive: He stepped on a lot of powerful toes in the music industry and outside of the music industry. Allegedly, neo-Nazi's botched a plot to kill Eazy-E.

A late groupie who died of AIDS is the only woman to ever claim she contracted AIDS from Eazy-E.


This particular young lady was a hip-hop groupie during the Eazy-E era. She slept with numerous rappers and she was a regular at hip-hip functions. She claimed she slept with Eazy-E before he died, allegedly, contracting AIDS from him.

She relocated to the bay area and kept her condition secret. Old habits die hard. She dated ballers, dope boys and local rappers and she continued to hide her condition.

Her mother begged her to stop having unprotected sex, adding: 'you're no better than a murderer,' she didn't listen.

When she became gravely ill, her mother took matters in her own hands. She put up posters with her daughter's photo, stating she had the AIDS virus.

The daughter would eventually succumb to AIDS complications and the mother was left to deal with the irate men her daughter had slept with.

Some of the men broke into her house and beat her up. Others harassed her with threatening phone calls.

The police were ineffective.

She eventually moved out of town.


Conspiracy theorists insist there is a secret AIDS cure limited to rich and prominent people.

According to the Washington Post: Nearly 30 years after the AIDS epidemic arrived in the United States, a significant proportion of African Americans embrace the theory that government scientists created the disease to control or wipe out their communities, according to a study released by Rand Corp. and Oregon State University.

Nearly half of the 500 African Americans surveyed said that HIV, the virus that causes AIDS, is man-made.

More than one-quarter said they believed that AIDS was produced in a government laboratory, and 12 percent believed it was created and spread by the CIA.

A slight majority said they believe that a cure for AIDS is being withheld from the poor. Forty-four percent said people who take the new medicines for HIV are government guinea pigs, and 15 percent said AIDS is a form of genocide against black people.


This video clip explores population control (among African-Americans & Latino's), and how AIDS is linked to vaccines programs around the world. A secret society is also referenced.

It's also implied that AIDS is being used as this generation's "final solution," and AIDS is a biological weapon-germ warfare. The allegations made in this clip are shocking! Click the following link to view: AIDS Conspiracy?


According to White Power Blogs: In Canada there is a secret society composed of African Americans whose mission is to infect as many White people as possible with H.I.V. A.I.D.S. and other diseases.

They call themselves "La Societe" or "The Society." They are based in Quebec and have used their underground networks to build a presence in Ontario, primarily Toronto.

Allegedly, this information was told to White Power blogs by various white women (based in Canada).



Christa Helm's (photo above) beauty and charm were undeniable, and once she mastered the art of manipulation she found her way onto the path of her dreams. She was going to be a Movie Star!

A few years of modeling and "faking it" paid off when she moved to Hollywood. Living in a mansion, driving a new Jag, rich men falling all over her—she had it made (according to her)! Movie stars, sports figures, producers, politicians and musicians...they were all hers for the taking, and she took, and she worked, until she found herself on the Yellow Brick Road of fame. Christa was linked to: Frankie Crocker, (above) Joe Namath, Mick Jagger, Jack Nicholson, Warren Beatty, Ryan O'Neal and the Shah of Iran, etc. Christa also had relationships with female models, singers and actresses. Christa loved to flaunt Frankie Crocker all over Hollywood.

Guest starring in "Wonder Woman," and "Starsky and Hutch," making B-grade movies, lathering in the Coppertone commercials of the day, and recording a disco album (produced by Frankie Crocker) that would never see the light of day, all introduced her to the thrills and dangers of stardom. The lifestyles of many Hollywood starlets of the time were filled with sex, drugs, murder and money. Helms' gained it all, and then lost it all in a very short time.

Down to her last few dollars, waiting on a prime role and desperate to survive, she logged all of her escapades in a secret journal. The journal is rumored to have been filled with the names of her many famous lovers, as well as the details of their more private moments. Her affairs, her beauty and her strength enraged many who knew her, but those same attributes also brought her career growth and an array of people who truly loved and respected the beauty within her. In the end, those who loved and hated her would all be scrutinized under an investigation that remains open today—33 years later.

In 1974, Christa Helm, age 25, received a gift of expensive jewelry from the town’s mayor and posed happily for pictures with the event’s attendees (including future Sony executive Michael Schlesinger).

Christa was the ultimate party girl—a trophy blonde girlfriend and "Good Time Charlotte" who was widely known amongst the early seventies in-crowd for her big-name boyfriends and her boundless ambition to be a Lana Turner-style Hollywood star. She was described by one friend as "very beautiful, tall, about 5’9" with yellow-brown eyes—and smart. Perhaps too smart for her own good.”

Christa relocated to New York briefly and she lived in a beautiful, seven-room duplex in the East 30s that she called ‘Merlin’s Magical Den’. It had a stereo system that went on when you clapped your hands—very unusual back then. Her apartment was decorated with a lot of plush white furniture and I also recall an expensive display of crystal figures in the living room.

When she returned to Los Angeles, she moved in with internationally renowned financier Bernard (a.k.a. “Bernie”) Cornfeld (ex-boyfriend of Heidi Fliess), who reportedly managed a billion dollar empire in banking, insurance and mutual funds. Born in Istanbul, Turkey, Bernie Cornfeld was a rabid womanizer who lived with a virtual harem of magazine centerfolds, film starlets and call girls in a 39-room house in Beverly Hills called Grayhall Mansion. Located at 1100 Carolinian Drive, the house had been built in the 1930s and was once the home of the legendary silent screen star, Douglas Fairbanks, Sr. before being taken over in the early 70s by Cornfeld and his coterie of concubines.

From the start, Christa seemed to fit in just fine with the like-minded hedonists at Bernie Cornfeld’s love nest. By all accounts, the gorgeous starlet loved men, loved sex and was clearly not above using her charms (as many other young hopefuls before her had done) to further her Hollywood ambitions. Christa was smart and fearless, but she allegedly set parameters on what she would, and wouldn’t, do. On September 19, 1973, columnist Earl Wilson wrote that Christa had revealed to him that there had been a time that she was given a chance to be a high-priced call girl but that she had thought about it and then turned the offer down. Even so, Christa’s lifestyle at the time was far from being sedate.

While staying at Bernie Cornfeld’s, Christa’s ever-changing dance card is said to have included actors Warren Beatty, Michael Sarrazin, Desi Arnaz, Jr. and George Hamilton, as well as singer Johnny Rivers. Other names with whom she was linked in the press in the mid 1970’s included recording stars Mick Jagger and Englebert Humperdinck and acclaimed movie director Roman Polanski (whose beautiful wife, Sharon Tate had been murdered a few years earlier by the so-called Manson "family").

Secret Agent?

In those years, Christa even told friends that the Shah of Iran had flown her overseas to his palace for a week. “There was a rumor that the federal government often used models and starlets like Christa to get information from him. “The government allegedly approached Christa to help them and she began filtering information to them on his activities. The Shah was said to have given her many beautiful gifts, like jewelry and furs.

In spite of her ambition and seemingly good connections, Christa’s acting career in Hollywood was nowhere near as successful as she had expected it would be.

The night that Christa met her destiny started out for her as many other nights had. She attended a party in Hollywood with her roommate, a woman named Stephanie. They called a mutual friend, Sanford (a.k.a. “Sandy”) Smith, a Hollywood talent agent, who was also a frequent paramour of Christa’s, to join them, but he had refused. Undeterred, Christa decided to go to his house and try to talk him into going with the girls. She borrowed Stephanie’s car and drove to Smith’s house on Lloyd Place in West Hollywood. Smith later claims that he was sleeping when she got there and that he never saw nor heard her.

In 1977, Christa was on her way to a party when she was attacked from behind. Even though she was a certified Black Belt, the ambushed woman was unable to fight off her assailant. She was stabbed over 30 times (which tragically included numerous wounds to her neck and face) and then bludgeoned with a blunt object thought to be either the handle of a knife or a hammer. Christa’s badly ravaged body was found shortly after the attack by a young man crossing the street.

Fast Forward:

Years later, DNA determined that the killer was a female. Due to the manner in which Christa was killed (vital organs) it's speculated that the killer may have been a professional contract killer.

Christa’s West Hollywood murder on February 12, 1977 received surprisingly little press coverage for someone so well known in the gossip columns and in Hollywood society itself. This led one writer to speculate in print that "who she knew and what she knew may be the reason her savage killing was barely reported."

It was revealed later that Christa planned to write a tell-all book about her sexual liaisons with famous men and it was rumored that she kept tapes of her sexual encounters with celebrities (including married men). This would have been the first Hollywood tell-all of its kind.

Needless to say, her manuscript, sex diary (which included sex rankings) and sex tapes vanished.

A week before her murder, she sent a friend a postcard that read: "I may be in over my head!"

On the night of her murder, an actor, who would later star in the "Sopranos," went to her apartment and left with her furs and other items.

Rewind portion of this story by: Steve Thompson and John O’Dowd © 2007


After the 9.0 earthquake in Japan, conspiracy theory websites were speculating about HAARP's involvement, if any.

I had an interesting conversation with an African American studies teacher over the weekend, he had the following question? Why has the last three major catastrophes been in locations where minorities are the majority? Hurricane Katrina (New Orleans), Haiti & Japan.

He added, I don't wish natural disasters on anyone but disasters of this magnitude never strike European countries. Always third world countries or U.S. locations with a high population of people of color.


We are familiar with the following inventors: Thomas Edison and Albert Einstein. Nikola Telsa is in their category for brilliance but are (some) his accomplishments shrouded in mystery for a reason?

This man was so far ahead of his time in regards to invention that it's scary. His capabilities were astonishing. Conspiracy theorists are indicating that it's a possibility that HAARP (aka man-made earthquake/ weather device-doomsday device) was created from a prototype that he left behind after his death in 1943.


Nikola Telsa was an inventor, mechanical engineer, and electrical engineer. He was an important contributor to the birth of commercial electricity, and is best known for his many revolutionary developments in the field of electromagnetism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Tesla's patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current (AC) electric power systems, including the polyphase system of electrical distribution and the AC motor. This work helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution.

Mad Scientist?

Because of his eccentric personality and his seemingly unbelievable and sometimes bizarre claims about possible scientific and technological developments, Tesla was ultimately ostracized and regarded as a mad scientist by many late in his life. Despite this, Mark Twain remained his friend (above).

Creation Of Super Weapon (Ahead Of Its Time):

His Capability:

Later in life, Tesla made remarkable claims concerning a "teleforce" weapon. The press called it a "peace ray" or death ray. In total, the components and methods included:

An apparatus for producing manifestations of energy in free air instead of in a high vacuum as in the past. This, according to Tesla in 1934, was accomplished.

A mechanism for generating tremendous electrical force. This, according to Tesla, was also accomplished.

A means of intensifying and amplifying the force developed by the second mechanism.
A new method for producing a tremendous electrical repelling force. This would be the projector, or gun, of the invention.

Tesla worked on plans for a directed-energy weapon from the early 1900s until his death. In 1937, Tesla wrote a treatise entitled "The Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy through the Natural Media," which concerned charged particle beams.


Tesla published the document in an attempt to expound on the technical description of a "superweapon that would put an end to all war." This treatise describing the particle beam is currently in the Nikola Tesla Museum archive in Belgrade. It describes an open-ended vacuum tube with a gas jet seal that allows particles to exit, a method of charging particles to millions of volts, and a method of creating and directing nondispersive particle streams (through electrostatic repulsion).

His records indicate that the device is based on a narrow stream of atomic clusters of liquid mercury or tungsten accelerated via high voltage (by means akin to his magnifying transformer). Tesla gives the following description concerning the particle gun's operation:

[The nozzle would] send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 200 miles from a defending nation's border and will cause armies to drop dead in their tracks.

The weapon could be used against ground based infantry or for antiaircraft purposes.

Tesla tried to interest the US War Department in the device. He also offered this invention to European countries. None of the governments purchased a contract to build the device. He was unable to act on his plans.


Rewind: A few months ago, we informed you that actor Randy Quaid thinks a sinister cabal of conspirators are behind a fiendish plot to murder big time Hollywood stars for their fortunes. He added: "Heath Ledger and David Carradine are victims."

Fast Forward: Now, Quaid claims that Ronni Chasen's murder is also tied to the sinister plot. He adds: Very few media outlets informed their readers that the two security cameras on the corner of Sunset and Whittier, where the shooting took place, had been disabled by a professional on the night of the murder, preventing the killer or killers from being seen. The murder was well thought out and planned-down to the last detail.

Did Sahel Kazemi really kill NFL great Steve McNair and herself?  Or, was the crime scene made to look that way?

McNair was shot in both temples and the chest (execution style), the mark of a professional killer.

Was this some type of honor killing or were McNair and Kazemi murdered by a contract killer?


Gene Anthony Ray died from an AIDS induced stroke. Rev. James Cleveland allegedly died heart failure associated with AIDS.

Fast Forward:

It's being whispered that "certain" celebrity deaths that occurred within the last decade to the present may have been covered up.

Today, AIDS patients live longer "but" unrelated cancers grow.

Doctors have a new worry. As people live longer with the virus, they are becoming more likely than the rest of the population to develop cancers that was not previously associated with AIDS.

Doctors are seeing high rates of anal cancer, head and neck cancers, kidney cancer and liver cancer.

The above cancers are being listed as the cause of death on death certificates-instead of
AIDS. Strokes and heart failure are also associated with AIDS and both of these illnesses are being listed as well.

A famous jazz man allegedly died of AIDS but his death was listed as one of the secondary AIDS related illnesses.

Hollywood rumors continue to circulate that a white female celebrity actually died of AIDS but her cause of death was listed as an secondary illness associated with AIDS.

Howard Stern is hinting that he has damaging information regarding Jamie Foxx.

Could it possibly be the same information that celebrity broker David Hans Schmidt had? Schmidt was the former publicist to Divine Brown (Hugh Grant's hooker).

According to Schmidt (above): "Jamie Foxx had explicit photos come out two weeks before he won the Oscar. 'You think he would have won if those photos came out? He won the Oscar because of me. We settled and I didn't release the photos."

What were on the photos? If the photos featured Foxx and naked women (not a scandal). If the photos showed Foxx playing naked basketball (not a problem) because the public was already made aware of this bizarre ritual. What is on these photos?

In Related News: Schmidt was attacked at a Super Bowl party he hosted nearly four years ago. A male guest assaulted him with a two-by-four, fracturing his skull. Speculation persists, Schmidt was attacked because he was involved in a deal in the Middle-East and Europe that involves explicit photos or a sex tape featuring powerful 'Heads Of States.'

Schmidt allegedly had a sex tape of O.J. Simpson as well as damaging information on an A-list actor (one of the highest paid white actors in the world).

Schmidt was found dead in his home (hanged) in 2007. It was ruled a suicide. Conspiracy theorists persist-he was murdered.


Before the death of Nicole Brown Smith and Ronald Goldman, O.J. Simpson allegedly hired fixer-Anthony Pellicano (1st photo) to silence a secretary who accused the football star of abusive behavior. Pellicano dug up embarrassing info about the secretary and the case was dropped.

According to a C.I. (Confidential Informant) to the LAPD, ‘he allegedly saw Pellicano in a car outside Nicole Simpson’s Brentwood home on the night she and Ronald Goldman were killed. Allegedly, Simpson had Pellicano trailing Nicole but this has never been proven and Pellicano continues to deny allegations that he was in the vicinity when Nicole and Ron were murdered.

Pellicano is currently serving time in prison for illegal wiretapping.

On Monday, we featured a DVD "It's A Damn Shame." This DVD exposes black secret societies and the Boule, etc. This DVD also offered a quote by Dave Chapelle which stated he was appalled about being asked to wear a dress on an TV episode. Internet conspiracy theorists say Chapelle's disdain actually goes deeper.

According to them, allegedly, Chapelle walked away from a multi-million dollar deal because he refused to be down "with the program."

Conspiracy theorists add: After Katt Williams blasted the industry regarding homosexuality, etc., all at once, he began having financial problems and getting bad publicity. They also claim-after Pimp C blasted homosexuality in the entertainment field, shortly after his tirade, he was found dead.


The New Population Control For Minorities?

Most people were introduced to the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP) in 1995 when Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning exposed the "research" station on the North Slope of Alaska.

Ever since the existence of HAARP became public, a number of independent researchers have warned the operation has a secret agenda including weather modification, mind control, hi-tech military experiments, and the triggering of earthquakes.

According to conspiracy theorists: The devastating tsunami was "created" via HAARP on December 26, 2004 by a magnitude 9.0 earthquake that killed more than 300,000 people on the shores of the Indian Ocean. Conspiracy theorists add: This is the new "population control" solution. Blame is also placed on HAARP in regards to allegedly triggering the Haiti earthquake.

In the book "HAARP: The Ultimate Weapon of the Conspiracy" advances the thesis that, at a moment of "their" choosing, HAARP will be capable of causing mischief on a scale we would only expect from God.

by: Danielle Canada (Hip Hop Wired)

According to Author John Potash, Death Row Records was a sham—a front company that was as a means of suppression for Black activism.  According to Potash: the FBI used one of the most notorious Hip-Hop labels in history.

Police officers worked to stifle the creative genius of Tupac Shakur-from distributing his message of activism.

He tells the Baltimore City Paper:

“I believe that Death Row Records, which included dozens and dozens of police officers at all levels, according to a high-level police officer that investigated them, was a front company and was trying to continue penal coercion and mess up [Tupac Shakur's] head. Death Row, of course, published the most negative songs he ever produced."

Potash's details his theories in his book: “The FBI War On Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders: U.S. Intelligence's Murderous Targeting of Tupac, MLK, Malcolm, Panthers, Hendrix, Marley, Rappers & Linked Ethnic Leftists”, the book was originally published in 2008 but is being highlighted again along with its accompanying DVD.

Click the following link to read the entire article: Death Row Conspiracy

On June 6th, 1966 (6-6-66)--Anton LaVey Founded the Church of Satan:

Satanist Charles Manson was inspired by Anton LaVey.

Others, too, were inspired by LaVey, including Sammy Davis, Jr., became both a religious Jew and a practicing Satanist, joining LaVey's macabre congregation of devil cultists. Blonde bombshell Jayne Mansfield (above) also joined the cult, as did scores of other Hollywood and Las Vegas types.

It's rumored that Sammy Davis, Jr.'s death was extremely painful (as an act of punishment) due to his past affiliation with satanism. Conspiracy theory or not? It's also been rumored that  a photo of Jayne Mansfield (without the head-accidentally cut off on photo) was found in LaVey's office. A few weeks later, Mansfield was involved in a horrific automobile accident that decapitated her.

Kurt Donald Cobain (1967-1994), was the leader of the super popular rock band Nirvana. Cobain committed suicide on April 5th, 1994. Cobain was "obsessed with Anton LaVey" (Mojo Magazine, Sept. 1999, p. 86). Anton LaVey was the founder of the Church of Satan and the author of the Satanic Bible. So obsessed was Cobain with Satanist Anton LaVey that he sought to enlist LaVey by having him play cello on Nirvana's "Nevermind," album.


Michael Aquino (far right) joined the Church of Satan in 1969, while he was in the US Army as a psychological operations specialist.

"In 1975... Aquino and 28 fellow Church of Satan members left the group and founded their own church, the Temple of Set...

"In 1986... Charges of child molestation surfaced at the day-care center at Presidio Army Base, where Lt. Col. Aquino was assigned. Gary Hambright, a day-care worker, was charged with 12 counts of sodomy, oral copulation, and lewd conduct. Aquino... was identified by some of the children as possibly being another man who had participated in the molestations. However, no formal charges were ever brought against Aquino, and the case against Hambright was later dismissed."

Unfounded Allegations on Michael Aquino Circulating The Net:

Michael Aquino was in the military and had top Pentagon clearances. He was an alleged pedophile. He was an alleged Satanist. He founded the Temple of Set. And he was a close friend of Anton LaVey (above left). The two of them were allegedly very active in ritualistic sexual abuse and experimentation on children."

A Documentary called: "Conspiracy of Silence," about a boy prostitute sex ring, operating in the White House was scheduled to air in the United States, in 1994, on the Discovery Channel, but was "pulled" at the last minute. "Boy prostitutes 15 years old (and younger) went on midnight tours of the White House.

The numbers on an roulette wheel add up to 666.


According to author John Holmstrom: Jimi Hendrix didn't die from a drug overdose. He was not an out-of-control dope fiend. Jimi was not a junkie. And anyone who would use his death as a warning to stay away from drugs should warn people against the other things that killed Jimi—the stresses of dealing with the music industry, the craziness of being on the road, and especially, the dangers of involving oneself in a radical, or even unpopular, political movements.

COINTELPRO was out to do more than prevent a Communist menace from overtaking the United States, or keep the Black Power movement from burning down cities. COINTELPRO was out to obliterate its opposition and ruin the reputations of the people involved in the antiwar movement, the civil rights movement, and the rock revolution. Whenever Jimi Hendrix's death is blamed on drugs, it accomplishes the goals of the FBI's program. It not only slanders Jimi's personal and professional reputation, but the entire rock revolution in the 60's.

—John Holmstrom. "Who Killed Jimi?"


FBI agents opened a file on Hendrix in 1969 after his appearance at several benefits for "subversive" causes. His most cutting insult to the state was participation in a concert for Jerry Rubin, Abbie Hoffman, Tom Hayden, Bobby Seale and the other defendants of the Chicago Seven conspiracy trial,"Get [the] Black Panthers," he told a reporter for a teen magazine, "we are just trying to scare [federal officials]....I know it sounds like war, but that's what's gonna have to happen. It has to be a war....You come back to reality and there are some evil folks around and they want you to be passive and weak and peaceful so that they can just overtake you like jelly on bread....You have to fight fire with fire."

On tour in Liesburg, Sweden, Hendrix was interviewed by Tommy Rander, a reporter for the Gotesborgs-Tidningen. " In the USA, you have to decide which side you're on," Hendrix explained. "You are either a rebel or like Frank Sinatra."

In 1979, college students at the campus newspaper of Santa Barbara University (USB) filed for release of FBI files on Hendrix. Six heavily inked-out pages were released to the student reporters. (The deletions nixed information "currently and properly classified pursuant to Executive Order 11652, in the interest of national defense of foreign policy.") On appeal, seven more pages were reluctantly turned over to the UCSB students. The file revealed that Hendrix had been placed on the federal "Security Index," a list of "subversives" to be rounded up and placed in detainment camps in the event of a national emergency.

If the intelligence agencies had their reasons to keep tabs on Hendrix, they couldn't have picked a better man for the job than Hendrix's manager, Mike Jeffrey (above). Jeffrey, by his own admission an intelligence agent, was born in South London in 1933, the sole child of postal workers. He completed his education in 1949, took a job as a clerk for Mobil Oil, was drafted to the National Service two years later. Jeffrey's scores in science took him to the Educational Corps. He signed on as a professional soldier, joined the Intelligence Corps and at this point his career enters an obscure phase.

Hendix biographers Shapiro & Glebeek report that Jeffrey often boasted of "undercover work against the Russians, of murder, mayhem and torture in foreign cities....His father says Mike rarely spoke about what he did—itself perhaps indicative of the sensitive nature of his work—but confirms that much of Mike's military career was spent in 'civvies,' that he was stationed in Egypt and that he could speak Russian.

There was, however, another, equally intriguing side of Mike Jeffrey: He frequently hinted that he had powerful underworld connections. It was common knowledge that he had had an abiding professional relationship with Steve Weiss, the attorney for both the Hendrix Experience and the Mafia-managed Vanilla Fudge, hailing from the law firm of Seingarten, Wedeen & Weiss. On one occasion, when drummer Mitch Mitchell found himself in a fix with police over a boat he'd rented and wrecked, mobsters from the Fudge management office intervened and pried him loose.

Organized crime has had fingers in the recording industry since the jukebox wars. Mafioso Michael Franzene testified in open court in the late 1980s that "Sonny" Franzene, his stepfather, was a silent investor in Buddah Records.

According to the book, In 1971, Buddha Records' Bobby Bloom was killed in a shooting sometimes described as "accidental," sometimes "suicide," at the age of 28. Bloom made a number of solo records, including "Love Don't Let Me Down," and "Count On Me." He formed a partnership with composer Jeff Barry and they wrote songs for the Monkees in their late period. Bloom made the Top 10 with the effervescent "Montego Bay" in 1970. Other Mafia-managed acts of the late 1960s were equally apolitical: Vanilla Fudge ("You Keep Me Hangin' On," "Bang, Bang"), Motown's Gladys Knight and the Pips, and Curtis Mayfield. In the '60s and beyond, organized crime wrenched unto itself control of industry workers via the Teamsters Union. Trucking was Mob controlled. So were stadium concessions. No rock bands toured unless money exchanged hands to see that a band's instruments weren't delivered to the wrong airport.

Intelligence agent or representative of the mob? Whether Jeffrey was either or both—and the evidence is clear that a mob connection has exercised considerable influence in the music industry for decades—at a certain point, Hendrix must have seen something that made him desperately want out of his management contract with Jeffrey.

Monika Dannemann, Hendrix's fiancé at the time of his death, describes Mike Jeffrey's control tactics, his attempts to isolate and manipulate Hendrix, with observations of his evolving awareness that Jeffrey was a covert operator bent on dominating his life and mind:

Jimi felt more and more unsafe in New York, the city where he used to feel so much at home. It had begun to serve as a prison to him, and a place where he had to watch his back all the time.

In May 1969 Jimi was arrested at Toronto for possession of drugs. He later told me he believed Jeffrey had used a third person to plant the drugs on him—as a warning, to teach him a lesson.

Jeffrey had realized not only that Jimi was looking for ways of breaking out of their contract, but also that Jimi might have calculated that the Toronto arrest would be an easy way to silence Jimi.... Jeffrey did not like Jimi to have friends who would put ideas in his head and give him strength. He preferred Jimi to be more isolated, or to mix with certain people whom Jeffrey could use to influence and try to manipulate him.

So in New York, Jimi felt at times that he was under surveillance, and others around him noticed the same. He tried desperately to get out of his management contract, and asked several people for advice on the best way to do it. Jimi started to understand the people around him could not be trusted, as things he had told them in confidence now filtered through to Jeffrey. Obviously some people informed his manager of Jimi's plans, possibly having been bought or promised advantages by Jeffrey. Jimi had always been a trusting and open person, but now he had reason to become suspicious of people he didn't know well, becoming quite secretive and keeping very much to himself.

Five years after the death of the virtuoso, Crawdaddy reported that friends of Hendrix felt "he was very unhappy and confused before his death. Buddy Miles recalled 'numerous times he complained about his managers." His chief roadie, Gerry Stickells, told Welch, "he became frustrated...by a lot of people around him."

Hendrix was obsessed with the troubles that Jeffrey and company brought to his life and career. The band's finances were entirely controlled by management and were depleted by a tax haven in the Bahamas founded in 1965 by Michael Jeffrey called Yameta Co., a subsidiary of the Bank of New Providence, with accounts at the Naussau branch of the Bank of Nova Scotia and the Chemical Bank in New York. A substantial share of the band's earnings had been quietly drained by Yameta. The banks where Jeffrey opened accounts have been officially charged with the laundering of drug proceeds, a universal theme of CIA/Mafia activity. (The Chemical Bank was forced to plead guilty to 445 misdemeanors in 1980 when a federal investigation found that bank officials had failed to report transactions they knew to derive from drug trafficking.

The Bank of Nova Scotia was a key investor in the Bank of Commerce and Credit International, BCCI, once described by Time magazine as "the most pervasive money-laundering operation and financial supermarket ever created," with ties to the upper echelons of several governments, the CIA, the Pentagon and the Vatican.

It might sound implausible, but the film "The International," was based on the real-life activities of "The Bank of Credit and Commerce International," (BCCI). A $20 billion rogue financial institution that serviced drug cartels and underwrote weapons programs, this bank also employed hit men and undermined police investigations.

This bank was also responsible for smuggling, fraud, extortion and bribery and $12 billion was claimed to have disappeared within it's walls.

It was also speculated that this bank tried to expand by secretly trying to purchase three American banks but they were unsuccessful.

This bank operated from the 1970's until the 1990's.

BCCI maintained warm relationships with international terrorists, and investigators turned up accounts for Libya, Syria and the PLO at BCCI's London branch, recalling Mike Jeffrey's military intelligence interest in the Middle East. And then there were bank records from Panama City relating to General Noriega. These "disappeared'' en route to the District of Columbia under heavy DEA guard. An internal investigation later, DEA officials admitted they were at a loss to explain the theft.

Friends of Hendrix, according to Electric Gypsy, confiscated financial documents from his New York office and turned them over to Jimi: "One showed that what was supposed to be a $10,000 gig was in fact grossing $50,000."

"Jimi Hendrix was upset that large amounts of his money were missing," reports rock historian R. Gary Patterson. Hendrix had discovered the financial diversions and took legal action to recover them.

But there was another factor also involving funds.

Some of Hendrix's friends have concluded that "Jeffrey stood to make a greater sum of money from a dead Jimi Hendrix than a living one. There was also mention of a one million dollar insurance policy covering Hendrix's life made out with Jeffrey as the beneficiary." The manager of the Experience constructed "a financial empire based on the posthumous releases of Hendrix's previously unreleased recordings." Crushing musical voices of dissent was proving to be an immensely profitable enterprise because a dead rocker leaves behind a fortune in publishing rights and royalties.

Roadies couldn't help but notice that Mike Jeffrey, a seasoned military intelligence officer, was capable of "subtle acts of sabotage against them," reports Shapiro. Jeffrey booked the Experience for a concert tour with the Monkees and Hendrix was forced to cancel when the agony of playing to hordes of 12-year-old children, and fear of a parental backlash, convinced him to bail out.

As for the arrest in Toronto, Hendrix confidantes blame Jeffrey for the planted heroin. The charges were dropped after Hendrix argued that the unopened container of dope had been dropped into his travel bag upon departure by a girl who claimed that it was cold medicine.

In July 1970, one month before his death, at precisely the time Hendrix stopped all communications with Jeffrey, he told Chuck Wein, a film director at Andy Warhol's Factory: "The next time I go to Seattle, I will be in a pine box.

The Tragic Death Of Tammi Terrell:


Conspiracy theories have circulated for years regarding the brain tumor that killed Tammi Terrell.  Allegedly, the tumor was caused by a blow to the head.  It may be true but David Ruffin didn't administer the blow.

Tammi Terrell was born Thomasina Montgomery on April 29, 1945 in Philadelphia. Tammi's best childhood friend was Lola Falana. 

Due to a gang rape, the mental scars would lead to a bout with alcholism that she would eventually conquer.

Performing was in her blood; she won numerous talent shows and local competitions. She would later perform in nightclubs and theaters. In 1960 she was spotted by a talent scout and signed to Scepter Records.

Tammi spent her first recording session cutting demos for the Shirelles, the top female group at the time. In 1961 she recorded her first single “If You See Bill.” The following year at the age of 16 she recorded another single “Voice Of Experience.” Both singles flopped.

By 1963, Tammi joined the James Brown Revue. It has been rumored that Terrell and Brown were romantically involved, allegedly her parents objected and her professional and personal involvement with Brown came to an end.

In 1965, Terrell performed with Jerry Butler at the Twenty Grand, Berry Gordy was in the audience. He introduced himself, shortly afterwards; Terrell signed a contract with Motown Records.

In 1967, Marvin Gaye was without a duet partner. Motown producers Johnny Bristol and Harvey Fuqua reasoned that Tammi would be a perfect match; they had the perfect song, “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” written by Nick Ashford and Valerie Simpson.

The recording session was magical, their voices blended perfectly, their chemistry was magnetic, the producers accepted the first take. The greatest duo in R&B history was born on this day.

Although Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell had a definite sexual chemistry, they remained friends; they had a brother and sister type of relationship. Tammi was dating David Ruffin, lead singer of the Temptations. Tammi's sister Ludie confirms: "Tammi and Marvin were never romantically involved.  Marvin loved her but her her streak of independence prevented them from being involved. At the time of her death, Tammi was engaged to a black doctor in Philadelphia."

Tammi and Marvin would record a string of hits, “Your Precious Love” and “Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing.” Tammi became the toast of Philadelphia.

At the Motown picnics, Tammi was the life of the party, with her sassy good looks and sweet personality. At these picnics, you could watch the Temps and Four Tops play touch football or softball, the Supremes work on a medley, Smokey Robinson going over lyrics with the Miracles, Martha & The Vandellas discussing wardrobe with Mary Wells and Little Stevie Wonder being mischievous. At one table, you had the songwriters, Holland-Dozier-Holland and Ashford and Simpson discussing structure. At another table you had studio musicians, The Funk Brothers.

Tammi had the ‘it factor.’ When she walked into a room, her presence dominated the room. Fans loved her; she was very personable and approachable.

Her relationship with David Ruffin was rocky, they were on and off and they dated other people between breakups.

Rumors have circulated for years that Tammi was the victim of physical abuse. Allegedly, a boyfriend threw her down a flight of stairs, on another occasion the boyfriend had his bodyguard stand outside the door to prevent anyone from coming to her rescue as he beat her to a pulp, her screams were deafening, he also hit her over the head with a steel chair.

For several months, Tammi complained of severe migraine headaches, during a performance at Hampton-Sydney College she collapsed in Marvin Gaye’s arms. She was rushed to the hospital; tests revealed, she had a malignant brain tumor.

Motown respected her privacy and played down her illness. The hits continued as Tammi returned to work. Marvin Gaye tried to lighten up the atmosphere in the studio with pranks and jokes. A second Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell album “You’re all I Need” was released, produced by Ashford and Simpson.

Headaches continued to hamper Tammi, the once energetic girl was now a shell of herself and the tumor was taking its toll. A series of operations began, the treatments were painful and Tammi began to suffer memory loss, numbness and weakness. She became too sick to work.

Motown engineered a deception, Valerie Simpson stepped in to take her place, Marvin was unhappy with the decision. Motown argued, it was in Tammi’s best interest. Allegedly, Tammi could continue receiving medical benefits with this deception as well as royalty checks and the public demand would be met.

The “Onion Song” was released, one of the duo’s biggest hits. The public had no idea that Valerie Simpson sang the female vocals, not Tammi.

Word leaked out that Tammi was dying. Motown continued to play down her illness and David Ruffin appeared in public to reassure her fans that she was still alive.

Tammi would endure eight operations. Her family and friends felt helpless as they watched her decline. She would be confined to a wheelchair, suffer from blindness, hair loss and she plummeted to 85 lbs.

On March 16 th 1970, Tammi Terrell died, she was 24.

Millions of fans mourned her death and thousands attended her funeral. Her grave stands in Mount Lawn Cemetery in Philadelphia.

Marvin Gaye was devastated and inconsolable. He wouldn’t perform in public for several years and he vowed never to replace Tammi with another partner.

He kept that promise throughout his life.

To read more about Tammi Terrell, click on "Motown Scandals"


In the late 1970’s, a prominent black magazine did a cover story on “Is Someone Trying To Poison Marvin Gaye?” The story offered evidence that someone did try to poison Marvin Gaye. Allegedly, someone put poison in a drink; thankfully, Gaye didn’t consume the drink.

Gaye had hinted to his inner circle prior to the incident, that someone was out to get him but nobody paid attention to his allegations. Just as mysteriously as the story appeared, it disappeared and the mainstream media never picked it up. There was never any conclusion to this story and Gaye went on with his career.

“Got To Give It Up,” put him back on the charts, during one verse, he says, “Hey Don, hey man, I didn’t know you were in the house.” Gaye is referring to Don Cornelius, former host of “Soul Train,” who stopped by the studio.

During this time, Gaye was in deep financial debt due to bad investments, the only sound investment he made, were shares in “Famous Amos,” cookies. He would move to Europe to avoid an IRS debt, he planned to stay in Europe until the “statue of limitations” ran out on the debt but he was able to broker a deal and return to the states. Gaye was often described as a tortured soul.

Before his untimely death, Gaye was often seen in the company of undesirable types and allegedly, at the time of his death, a big time drug dealer was in the house.


The son-in-law of the late singer James Brown was shot to death in the garage of his Buckhead home.

Investigators said the shooter was waiting for Darren "Chip" Lumar.

“When he drove up to park his car in the garage, he was confronted. An altercation of some sort took place. That’s when the victim was shot multiple times,” said Atlanta police Officer Eric Schwartz.

The neighborhood where Lumar lived is a gated community. “I think it was somebody that knew him,” Schwartz said.

Witnesses said after the gunman shot Lumar, it appeared the perpetrator was side-stepping away, as if he was looking to see if anyone was watching him. The witnesses said he then rounded a corner, possibly jumping a fence, and got into a car that was waiting for him.

The witnesses said Lumar then got into a car and drove four miles to Northside Hospital, where he died.

Lumar was married to Brown's daughter, Yamma Brown Lumar, who had recently divorced him. Sources close to the family and the case told CBS 46 that when Lumar arrived at the hospital, he had $4,000 in cash in his pocket.

Some relatives fear that Lumar was murdered to shut him up. According to sources, Lumar told people that he thought James Brown was murdered and he knew who killed him and exactly how he was killed (poison). These same people theorize that Lumar might have been killed to keep him from talking to authorities.

Police said they have not made any arrests and they don't have a motive.

A few years ago, a wild allegation made the rounds on the internet!

Allegedly, someone wrote an article stating that billionaires Oprah Winfrey and Bob Johnson belonged to a secret society (The Dark Crusaders) of rich and famous blacks who were on a mission to eliminate stereotypical images in the mainstream. Their target-Dave Chapelle.  Read below:

With the debut of Chappelle's Show's third season growing closer, Dave began receiving phone calls at all hours of the day when he was in his family's house alone. The phone calls all said the same thing "Tone down the show, or you will have to go." When Chappelle contacted the local police department and phone company in an attempt to trace the calls, they report that they have no record of the calls ever being made. When Chappelle confided in his wife that he thinks he is being targeted by a group of powerful black showbiz folks and politicians, she tells him that he's acting "crazy" and he should relax and enjoy his success. With everyone in Chappelle's life doubting his sanity, it was only a matter of time before the media started to report Chappelle acting strangely.

January 21, 2004

Season two of Chappelle's Show aired. The debut episode featured the infamous "Racial Draft" sketch, where Tiger Woods is declared "all black" and chosen by the black race with their draft pick, and the Wu Tang Clan is declared Asian, and drafted by the Asian race. After the show played, Chappelle was seen having dinner with friends at Pastis in New York City's fashionable meatpacking district. When he tried to pick up the tab, embarassingly he found out that his credit card had been rejected. He tried several other credit cards, and found that surprisingly, they were rejected too. After his last credit card was declined, Chappelle received a call on his cell phone. Chappelle confided to his friends that the voice on the line advised him that "this is only the beginning if you don't do what we want try your credit cards now." Chappelle, clearly rattled, told the waiter to run his credit card once more. When it did, this may have been when Chappelle began to realize the seriousness of the situation.

After a relative lull in their campaign against Chappelle, the Dark Crusaders came back with a vengeance. That week's Chappelle's Show featured a sketch that parodied anti-drug commercials, and shows a little girl on a bike being hit by a car of stoned teenagers. In this rendition however, Dave and his crew hit the kid, freak out, and then decide to chop her body up and stuff her remains down a drain. This is perhaps the raunchiest skit ever to appear on the show, and it is Dave's way of thumbing his nose at his harassers, saying, no, he won't back down. After this show airs, Chappelle began to notice that he is being shadowed by a group of three large, crisply attired, African American gentlemen. Where ever he went they never seemed far behind. He asked his family and close friends if they noticed this too, but they never seemed to catch a glimpse of the men. This reached its apex when Chappelle emerged from the shower one morning to find the three men sitting in his bathroom. By Chappelle's account, they told him "If we can get into your home this easily David, imagine what we can do to you if we really wanted to hurt you. If you don't tone down your show, you will regret it. Chapelle fainted due to shock.


Otis Redding was born in Terrell County, GA on Sept. 9, 1941. His father was a preacher and his mother was an housewive. At 10, Otis sang in the choir at his father's church. At 13, he mastered the piano. His dream was to become a singer.

Redding made a name for himself in local bands and performing in local talent shows. In 1962, he came to the attention of Stax Records and signed a record deal on 8/16/62.

He began his recording career as a Little Richard-styled shouter. Redding worked in the band of guitarist Johnny Jenkins at the time, and in 1962 he took advantage of an opportunity to record the ballad "These Arms of Mine" at a Jenkins session. When it became an R&B hit, Redding's solo career was truly on its way, though the hits didn't really start to fly until 1965 and 1966, when "Mr. Pitiful," "I've Been Loving You Too Long," "I Can't Turn You Loose," a cover of the Rolling Stones' "Satisfaction," and "Respect" (later turned into a huge pop smash by Aretha Franklin) were all big sellers.

Redding wrote much of his own material, sometimes with the assistance of Booker T. the MG's guitarist Steve Cropper. Yet at the time, Redding's success was primarily confined to the soul market; his singles charted only mildly on the pop listings. He was nonetheless tremendously respected by many white groups, particularly the Rolling Stones, who covered Redding's "That's How Strong My Love Is" and "Pain in My Heart." (Redding also returned the favor with "Satisfaction.")

One of Redding's biggest hits was a duet with fellow Stax star Carla Thomas, "Tramp," in 1967. That was the same year he began to show signs of making major inroads into the white audience, particularly with a well-received performance at the Monterey Pop Festival (also issued on record). Redding's biggest triumph.

Redding married his teenage sweetheart Zelma, she gave birth to three sons over the years. Redding signed a management deal with Phil Walden. Fellow black artists gave Redding a hard time for signing a management deal with a white man.

In Oct. 1967, Redding dethroned Elvis Presley as the top male vocalist in the world named by "Melody Maker" Magazine. Presley had won the title for 10 straight years.

Redding went on tour, he was so successful, he was bringing in $35,000 per week from concerts. When he performed at the Fillmore in San Francisco. Janis Joplin was so enthralled by Redding, she often brought food, liquor and cigarettes to his dressing room, for him and his band prior to each show. The late Bill Graham (promoter) once said, "Out of all the artists I've seen perform throughout my life, Otis Redding was the best."

When Redding returned to Georgia, he purchased a 260 acre ranch in Macon, GA. Around this time, it was rumored that Redding and singer Carla Thomas were allegedly having an affair and Redding planned to leave his wife.

Redding and his backup band, "The Barkays" (17 and 19 year old musicians) were booked for an out of town show, before he left, Redding rushed in the studio and recorded "Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay."

Few people knew that Redding's contract was about to expire with Stax Records, he was in secret negotiations with Atlantic Records where he would have more control over songwriting and publishing for himself and other artists. Atlantic was going to give Redding a $6 million dollar signing bonus, an unheard of sum for an African-American artist during this era. Redding was also going to start his own record label with the financial backing of Atlantic.

It's also been rumored that Redding and James Brown planned to open an music production/distribution company to take better control of their music, this was an unheard feat for two black entertainers (during this time) and reportedly, this made certain music industry executives uneasy.

Redding also planned to fire his manager Phil Walden because of money problems and alleged rumors that Walden was associated with gangsters.

Otis Redding and his band, "The Barkays" boarded a twin-engine Beechcraft on Dec. 10, 1967. The plane crashed in Wisconsin on Dec. 11, 1967. The only survivor was Ben Cauley, a member of the Barkays, Cauley was the only passenger who had been asleep throughout the whole flight.

After the plane crash, James Brown abandoned the idea of launching a music production/distribution company.  He may have taken Redding's death as some kind of warning.

After Redding's death at the age of 26, it was learned that his manager Phil Walden had a $1 million dollar life insurance policy on Redding's life.

Redding's widow Zelma would go to work for one of Walden's companies. Walden allegedly convinced Zelma to sell Redding's publishing rights to Time Music in 1972 for a mere $300,000. Those rights currently generate $2-3 million per year.

Walden would drop all of his R&B acts and start scouting Rock and Pop bands.

It has never been determined what caused the plane to crash.

Sources: "Otis Redding: Try A Little Tenderness" by Geoff Brown and "All Music Guide" by Richie Unterberger.


Sam Cooke was born in Clarksdale, MS. On Jan. 22, 1931. He started singing in his father's church and would later embark on a singing career with the legendary gospel group "The Soul Stirrers." After several successful years, Cooke decided to leave the group and focus on a solo career in Pop and R&B.

His first effort was a self-penned tune entitled "You Send Me," which would sell 1.7 million units and top the Pop and R& B charts. Cooke continued to sing, produce, write and arrange. Cooke had a succession of number one hits which included: Cupid, Twisting The Night Away, Chain Gang and Having A Party. In 1958, Cooke would place five songs on Billboards Top 100 chart, he was second to Elvis Presley in record sales. He had enormous crossover appeal and he would send women in a frenzy with his mesmerizing voice, sexy good looks and undeniable sex appeal.

Cooke was being hailed as the creator of soul music and he became the first R&B legend to reach global status, he translated soul music into sophisticated higher paying markets. He encouraged younger artists Aretha Franklin and Smokey Robinson to follow his lead. He also did outside production work for Johnny Taylor, The Shirelles and his protege, Bobby Womack.

In 1959, Cooke married his childhood sweetheart Barbara. They had three children over the next four years. Cooke moved his family into a beautiful Hollywood Hills home, he also purchased a Ferrari. Happiness was short-lived, Cooke's eighteen month son Vincent drowned in the family pool. The marriage became strained and the Cooke's separated.

Cooke immersed himself in his business ventures, he made history by becoming the first African-American who fought for and received his songwriting and publishing rights. He also founded his own record label, owned the company that manufactured his records and he purchased a beer brewery in Baltimore. These feats were unheard of for an African-American in the 1960's.

By 1964, Cooke was on top of the world professionally, his greatest hits album stayed on the charts nine months and 29 of his songs had become Top 40 hits. Cooke was extremely wealthy due to his career and numerous business interests.

On Dec. 11, 1964, Cooke was approached by shadowy figures who wanted to buy into his lucrative businesses. Sam declined the offer by saying, 'I like being my own man.' Later that evening, Cooke left a popular night club with a beautiful Euro Asian woman named Lisa Boyer (above). According to Boyer, Cooke drove her to a seedy motel in South Central and tried to rape her, when she broke free, Cooke allegedly chased her through the courtyard.

When she reached the manager's office, Cooke stormed in behind her. The motel manager Bertha Franklin (above) was frightened by Cooke's irrational behavior, she would pull out a gun and shoot him four times, he would die instantly. This was the official story fed to the media outlets around the world.

After a brief trial, the jury deliberated for fifteen minutes and came back with a verdict of justifiable homicide. Bertha Franklin and Lisa Boyer were free.

The Cooke family hired an private investigator who uncovered the following facts:

Cooke had dated Lisa Boyer three weeks prior to his murder despite the fact that numerous people warned him about her colorful past which included prostitution. If Cooke was dating her, why would he try to rape her?

Singer Etta James revealed in her book "Rage To Survive," that Cooke was so badly beaten that his head was decapitated from his shoulders, his hands were broken and crushed, his nose was smashed and he had a two inch bump on his head. These injuries were never explained and a woman could not inflict these type of injuries.

Bertha Franklin had a .32 registered in her name yet she killed Cooke with a .22, she would move to Michigan and die eighteen months later.

Lisa Boyer would be arrested for prostitution one month after Cookes death and in 1979 she would be found guilty of second degree murder in the shooting death of her boyfriend.


Singer Otis Redding would die four years later on the exact day that Sam Cooke was killed.

Cooke's widow married Bobby Womack three months after his death. They have since divorced.

Barbara sold the Sam Cooke publishing catalogue to a businessman for a mere $103,000. This catalogue currently generates $3-5 million per year.

Sam Cooke accomplished more in seven years (1957-1964) than most artists accomplish in their entire careers. He was one of the first singers to be inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame.

According to Ike Turner: Janis Joplin was an average person.  Ike adds: "I don't believe she was on heroin.  I know she drank Southern Comfort like it was going out of style but I never saw nor heard of her using needles."

"I never thought Janis overdosed on drugs.  I always believed the Mafia had something to do with her death, or politicians."

"She had started being very bold onstage, talking about fuck the government. Real bad!"

"When I saw her in Beaumont, TX., I told her to stop bashing the government because "they" don't like it when you do stuff like that."

"A few weeks later, she was dead!"


According to the above book, "Metastasi: A Chronicle of Blood & Money," everyone believes fashion designer Gianni Versace was gunned down in Miami Beach by twisted serial killer Andrew Cunanan but the designer's death was really a mob hit triggered by a billion dollar money laundering operation.

Italian author Gianluigi Nuzzi, an acclaimed investigative journalist, insists Calabria-based Mafia bosses were furious because the Italian-born celebrity was skimming money they hid in Versace's business operations.

Nuzzi says the overlords of a gang known as N'drangheta, ordered the 1997 execution as a warning to other businessmen not to step out of line or steal their money.

And, Andrew Cunanan was also slain by the mobsters, who made him their patsy, Nuzzi claims in his sensational new book.

Versace's brother Santo and sister Donatella vehemently deny the book's charges.

Ten years ago, when Australian private eye Frank Monte published similar allegations in his book, "The Spying Game," the Versace's sued him in a Sydney court. They won, and the book was trashed.

But Nuzzi is adamant his information is solid. He claims his source is former Godfather Giuseppe Di Bella, who turned stool pigeon and is now ranting on his Mob cronies to top Italian prosecutors.

Di Bella claims he and fellow Calabrian gangsters were laundering money for South American drug lords through a variety of legit businesses, including Versace's fashion empire.

Lawman Giancarlo Capaldo of Rome's anti-Mafia squad insists Di Bella's information has always proved correct.

The gay designer, who had just learned his ear cancer was in remission and his latest AIDS test was negative, was shot in the head and neck by a man in a white shirt and gray shirts.

Some witnesses claimed the shooter yelled a known Mafia curse in Italian. And a dead pigeon, also a Mob symbol, was found beside the fashion mogul's body.

At the time, witness Martin Weinstein was convinced the killing was a contract hit, the author says. "I saw him lying in a pool of blood with his face blown off, it was execution style!"

Versace's family scoffed at the Mafia talk and cops pinned the broad-daylight shooting on Cunanan, a 27-year-old gay escort and suspected serial killer.

Nuzzi says daytime executions in public places are a classic Mob tactic.

Di Bella and another high ranking Mafioso, Filippo Barecca, separately told Nuzzi that Cunanan was set up by mobsters who had Versace killed. The mobsters said Milan gangster Franco Coco Trovato befriended Versace and masterminded the money laundering scheme for the designer's businesses.

Now in prison for life, Trovato poured drug profits into Versace's business concerns, says Nuzzi, which would be cleaned when taxes were paid on it. Trovato would give the business a cut and keep the rest of the clean money for himself, says the author.

"Franco was obsessed with fashion and would show us his handmade ties that had been signed on the back and on the front by Versace," says Di Bella.

"He said they were friends and did business together. They would go on business trips to Majorca and Brazil.

Di Bella claims that from 1983 to 1984 Versace worked with Trovato laundering money but the designer and the mobster had a falling out, says Nuzzi, and that triggered Versace's execution.


Despite having an arrest warrant issued for his arrest, according to "Conspiracy Planet," Randy Quaid may have blown the cover off the Illuminati in White Hollywood.

Celebrity meltdowns are so routine the scenarios are predictable.

Star freaks out in public place-gets arrested, goes to rehab.

Star found dead on drugs, or star commits suicide, like Heath Ledger and David Carradine

"How many people have you known personally who have died suddenly and mysteriously in the last five years?" Randy Quaid asked.

"I have personally known eight actors..." Quaid stopped for a moment, clearly fighting back tears. "All of whom I have worked with and was close to-Heath Ledger, Chris Penn, David Carradine among them. I believe these actors were whacked and I believe many others, such as Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Mel Gibson, are being played to get at their money.

"Conspiracy Planet," adds: Whomever has been going after Randy Quaid has serous clout in Hollywood and media control.

What sort of group has the influence to get a veteran stars actor's union card canceled to kill his income, and the legal leverage to get a famous American and his wife arrested in Canada to be hauled back to Los Angeles in cuffs?

Quaid can't prove his allegations of a conspiracy to murder stars.

This article also mentions famous African Americans: During 2007 comedian Dave Chappelle turned down $50 million from Comedy Central because he was being coerced to do a bit on his show wearing a dress. There's a "casting couch" in Hollywood for rappers and actors, early on, they learn they have to be the recipient of ritual sodomy to get the big contract. Few refuse, but some have refused, (like Chapelle, another black comic also refused and he was soon portrayed as crazy and he suddenly had financial problems).

Chappelle said, "What is happening in Hollywood is that a black actor (Martin Lawrence) will be out on the street waving a gun screaming 'they're trying to kill me!' ? What's happening in Hollywood? Nobody knows. The worst thing to call somebody is crazy. It's dismissive. That's bullshit. These people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is a little sick."

Conspiracy Planet is quoted as saying: Hollywood is an Illuminati club that offers rich rewards for supine obedience and stern retribution for those who refuse to bend over.


Elaine Brown rose from an obscure ghetto existence to run one of the most powerful and notorious black militant organizations in the United States--the Black Panther Party. Brown's leadership was met with hostility by the predominantly male rank-and-file membership.

Brown was born on March 2, 1943, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to Dorothy Brown, who supported her daughter by doing "piece-work" in a dress factory. Brown's father, Dr. Horace Scott, a prominent member of Philadelphia's black middle class, never publicly acknowledged his daughter. Scott and his legal wife adopted a daughter shortly after Brown was born because they could not have children of their own. Although Brown attempted to establish a relationship with her father, his denial of her legal birthright remained a stumbling block that would never be overcome.

Feeling that her daughter deserved a better education than the local public school could provide, Ms. Brown enrolled her daughter in an experimental school for exceptional children. Undaunted by the four-year waiting list, the elder Brown campaigned tirelessly to get her daughter accepted immediately, sending letters to the school board, attending every school board meeting, and soliciting the support of prominent black leaders in the community. Finally, Brown was enrolled in kindergarten at the Thaddeus Stevens School of Practice.

The elder Brown saw to it that her daughter made friends with all of the influential students in her class, especially the Jewish children. The younger Brown spent many hours after school with her rich white friends, and grew to believe that some day she, too, would be entitled to all that they had.

With only three hundred dollars in her pocket, Brown experienced the reality of being on her own for the first time in her life. When her money ran out, she took a job as a cocktail waitress at the Pink Pussycat club, said to be the hottest nightclub in West Hollywood. There she became acquainted with Jay Richard Kennedy, an accomplished writer. They became friends and lovers.

Allegedly, Elaine Brown was present at an emotional meeting which resulted in John Huggins and fellow Panther leader Bunchy Carter being gunned down, presumably by two brothers-George and Larry Stiner. Both were charged with murder, after Elaine Brown testified as the star prosecution witness, Both brothers were convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

Some Panthers believe the Stiner brothers did not fire the shots that killed Huggins and Carter and the real gunman remains anonymous to this day. Geronimo Ji-Jaga is also one of many people who believe that Elaine Brown was trained, groomed and used by a particular white CIA informant named Jay Richard Kennedy (mentioned above), who was also allegedly involved in the CIA surveillance of Martin Luther King and the Southern Christian Leadership Council.

On December 3, 2007, Elaine Brown filed a lawsuit against Geronimo ji-Jaga and Kathleen Cleaver in the Georgia Superior Court at Fulton County (Civil Action No. 2007CV143579). Brown is asking the court to make Geronimo and Cleaver pay money to her in return for alleged injury caused by them to her in the form of diminished reputation, loss of income, pain, aggravation, humiliation and inconvenience, as well as other physical and emotional distress.


*Johnny Ace was a rising star in the R&B genre. He had a dangerous hobby. He liked playing Russian Roulette. One evening, assuming the gun had an empty chamber, he pointed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger, a bullet ripped through his skull. He was killed instantly. Over the years, conspiracy theorists say: Someone put a live round in the chamber, someone who knew Ace's fondness for Russian Roulette.

Johnny Ace (June 9, 1929 – December 25, 1954), born John Marshall Alexander, Jr. in Memphis, Tennessee, was one of the stars of rhythm and blues.

Alexander's father was a preacher in Tennessee. After serving in the navy during the Korean War, Alexander joined Adolph Duncan's Band as a pianist. He then joined the B. B. King band. Soon King departed for Los Angeles and Bobby Bland joined the army. Alexander took over vocal duties and renamed the band The Beale Streeters, also taking over King's WDIA radio show.

Becoming "Johnny Ace," he signed to Duke Records (originally a Memphis label associated with WDIA) in 1952. Urbane 'heart-ballad' "My Song," his first recording, topped the R&B charts for nine weeks in September. ("My Song" was covered in 1968 by Aretha Franklin, on the flipside of "See Saw.")

Ace began heavy touring, often with Willa Mae "Big Mama" Thornton. In the next two years, he had eight hits in a row, including "Cross My Heart," "Please Forgive Me," "The Clock," "Yes, Baby," "Saving My Heart for You," and "Never Let Me Go." In December, 1954 he was named the Most Programmed Artist Of 1954 after a national DJ poll organized by U.S. trade weekly Cash Box.

Ace's recordings sold very well for those times. Early in 1955, Duke Records announced that the three 1954 Johnny Ace recordings, along with Thornton's "Hound Dog", had sold more than 1,750,000 records.

After touring for a year, Ace had been performing at the City Auditorium in Houston, Texas on Christmas 1954. During a break between sets, he was playing with a .22 cal revolver. Members of his band said he did this often, sometimes shooting at roadside signs from their car.

It was widely reported that Ace killed himself playing Russian roulette. Big Mama Thornton's bass player Curtis Tillman, however, who witnessed the event, said, "I will tell you exactly what happened! Johnny Ace had been drinking and he had this little pistol he was waving around the table and someone said ‘Be careful with that thing…’ and he said ‘It’s okay! Gun’s not loaded…see?’ and pointed it at himself with a smile on his face and ‘Bang!’ – sad, sad thing. Big Mama ran outta that dressing room yelling ‘Johnny Ace just killed hisself!"

Thornton said in a written statement (included in the book The Late Great Johnny Ace) that Ace had been playing with the gun, but not playing Russian roulette. According to Thornton, Ace pointed the gun at his girlfriend and another woman who were sitting nearby, but did not fire. He then pointed the gun toward himself. The gun went off, shooting him in the side of the head.

Ace's funeral was on January 2, 1955, at Memphis' Clayborn Temple AME church. It was attended by an estimated 5000 people.

"Pledging My Love" became a posthumous R&B #1 hit for ten weeks beginning February 12, 1955. As Billboard bluntly put it, Ace's death "created one of the biggest demands for a record that has occurred since the death of Hank Williams just over two years ago." His single sides were compiled and released as The Johnny Ace Memorial Album.

William Edward John (November 15, 1937 - May 26, 1968) was better known by his stage name Little Willie John. Many sources erroneously give his second name as Edgar. He was a R&B singer who performed in the 1950s and early 1960s and is best known for his popular music chart successes with songs such as, "All Around the World" (1955), "Need Your Love So Bad" (1956) and "Fever" the same year, the latter covered in 1958 by Peggy Lee.

Little Willie John was destined for superstardom until tragedy struck!

In all, John made the Billboard Hot 100 a total of fourteen times. A cover version of "Need Your Love So Bad" by Fleetwood Mac was also a hit in Europe. Another of his songs to be covered was "Leave My Kitten Alone," (1959). The Beatles recorded a version in 1964, intended for their "Beatles for Sale," album, but it went unreleased until 1995.

Willie John was known for his short temper and propensity to abuse alcohol, and was dropped by his record company in 1963. In 1966, he was convicted of manslaughter and sent to Washington State Penitentiary for a fatal knifing incident following a show in Seattle. He appealed against his conviction and was released while the case was reconsidered, during which time he recorded what was intended to be his comeback album, but due to contractual wrangles, and the failure of his appeal, it was not released until 2008 (as Nineteen Sixty Six). Little Willie John died in 1968 at Washington State Penitentiary in Walla Walla, Washington. Despite numerous claims, the official cause of death was listed on his death certificate as a heart attack although many still consider his death a mystery. Rumors circulated that John may have been murdered due to his temper.

Little Willie John was posthumously inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996.

He was the brother of singer Mable John, who recorded for Motown and Stax, and the father of Keith John, a long time backing vocalist for Stevie Wonder.

James Brown, who early in his career had opened shows for John, recorded a tribute album, "Thinking about Little Willie John... and a Few Nice Things."



Near Connecticut is Long Island, and the northern part of the island is a somewhat mysterious, even sinister area. American Nazi's had a camp there up until WWII, used for large gatherings, and Nazi saboteurs paddled ashore on Long Island during the war.

The top secret Brookhaven National Laboratory is located near Montauk Point at the northern end of the island, and the area was once visited by the sinister and mysterious Aleister Crowley (above), a man heavily involved with the occult.

Several mysterious plane crashes have occurred just off Long Island. Near Long Island is the much smaller Plum Island, the location of the PIADC, or Plum Island Animal Disease Center. Anthrax research was carried out here, and biological warfare research, supposedly targeting only livestock. And Plum Island is only a few miles offshore from Old Lyme (the birthplace of Lyme disease).


Andrew Basiago is a conspiracy theorist. He is the inspiration behind a large number of bizarre accusations and claims regarding teleportation and the existence of life on Mars. Basiago has stated that, in the late 1960s, he participated in a secret United States program that examined the concept of time travel using a machine that was developed by the Serbian inventor Nikola Tesla.

Basiago has claimed that he was chosen and trained to become one of America’s first time travelers. He has suggested that the United States government has achieved quantum access to past and future events. According to Andrew, he was sent back in time to watch the Gettysburg Address, and his presence was captured in a photograph.

In his most controversial suggestion, Basiago claims that, in 1971, he was sent to the year 2013 in order to view the U.S. Supreme Court building. He describes it as being totally underwater and covered with algae due to the events of 2012. He then talks in length about the Denver International Airport conspiracy theory. Basiago is probably most well known for his 2008 paper, The Discovery of Life on Mars, in which he attempts to prove that Mars in an inhabited planet.

by: William B. Stoecker


Recombinant DNA technology, which combines DNA sequences not normally found together in nature, was pioneered by A. Dale Kaiser and Peter Lobban at Stanford University in 1972 through 1974.

Some useful products have come from recombinant DNA, but not quite what we had hoped for. However, since the technology was developed, the world has seen a good many terrible and seemingly new diseases emerge. Are these just normal mutations of existing diseases, or illnesses that had always lurked in remote rainforests or deserts and have spread due to immigration and air travel, or is it something more sinister?

According to conspiracy theorists: Our own U.S. and other governments have long experimented with biological warfare, and a Congressional investigation in the early nineteen seventies revealed that the U.S. government, for one, had experimented on our own people by releasing relatively mild and already known diseases around cities, causing some fairly severe illnesses and at least a few deaths. Could some of these seemingly new diseases be the result of DNA technology applied to biological warfare experimentation followed by the accidental…or even deliberate…release of the bacteria and viruses into the environment?


AIDS, or acquired immune deficiency syndrome, is caused by the HIV, or human immunodeficiency virus. It was first noted in 1981, and genetic research supposedly shows that it originated in west central Africa, possibly in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries…but, if so, why was it never described before 1981? It is true that a British subject named David Carr died in 1959 of an undiagnosed illness with symptoms very similar to AIDS, but why, if it was AIDS, were other cases not noted during that period? Keep in mind that at least some AIDS symptoms can be caused by a number of other infectious agents, singly or in combination. Also, one possible explanation for the disease being so widespread in Africa, even among heterosexuals, may be misdiagnosis…many African AIDS cases may actually be simple malnutrition, malaria, and other conditions. There is a theory that the disease somehow jumped from chimpanzees to humans, possibly due to someone being bitten by a chimp. But there are darker theories; researcher and writer Leonard Horowitz has suggested that it came from infected chimpanzees used to make hepatitis B vaccine given to African and American homosexuals in the nineteen seventies. Others have claimed that the disease, whatever its origin, was deliberately introduced into smallpox and polio vaccines given to Africans. There is no proof of this.

Beginning in 1994 the world was introduced to a truly gruesome disease called a flesh eating bacteria. Actually, the organism does not eat flesh, but secretes toxins that kill the flesh, leading to gangrene, and often ending in a slow, agonizing death, or amputations and/or permanent scarring. The condition is actually caused by several antibiotic-resistant bacteria like streptococcus pyrogenes, streptococcus aureus, vibria vulnificus, clostridium perfringens, and bacteroides fragilis. It seems unlikely that researchers would even produce, let alone release several new diseases at once with all designed to produce the same symptoms, and we know that overuse of antibiotics has led to resistant bacteria. But it still seems strange that there is no clear description of these symptoms prior to 1994.

Equally gruesome is the Ebola virus, or Ebola hemorrhagic fever, spread by bodily fluids, which destroys blood vessel walls, leading to internal hemorrhaging as well as external, and the destruction of internal organs. The first recognized outbreak was at a Belgian mission hospital in the Ebola River Valley in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. It is also found in several animal species, and there was an outbreak among monkeys in the U.S. in 1989. There are five varieties, and, although the disease is not very contagious, one variety, the Zaire Ebola virus, has about an eighty to ninety percent fatality rate. A disease that is slow and unlikely to spread seems an unlikely candidate for bacteriological warfare, but things do not always go as planned, and the designers may have hoped for it to be more contagious. And this is the same part of the world where AIDS is believed to have originated.

Hantavirus, or hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS), was first noted in New Mexico in 1993. It is spread by rodents, mainly in the Americas, and is an often fatal but not very contagious respiratory disease which can also cause HFRS, or hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, and this variant appears to be more common in eastern Asia. Other forms of the disease appeared in Korea during the Korean War (1950-1953), but not the respiratory variant, although Indian legends may refer to it, and antibody tests supposedly show survivors had been infected with it as far back as 1959. So it may have been a natural illness that existed all along, but bear in mind that bacteriological warfare may have been carried out by either side in Korea, and there is still no clear proof that the respiratory variant existed before 1993.

Giardia lamblia, also known as lamblia intestinalis and giardia duodenalis, is a water borne flagellated protozoan that infects the small intestine, causing diarrhea, abdominal pain, nausea, and weight loss, and which can be inhibited, but not cured, by a low carbohydrate diet. The disease was not reported prior to the development of recombinant DNA technology, although it may have been observed under a microscope by Leeuwenhoek in 1681 and by other researchers in the nineteenth century. But there is no hard proof of its existence prior to the last few decades.


Prince Albert Victor Christian Edward (known as "Eddy" to his friends) is one of the most famous suspects in the Jack the Ripper case, figuring in no less than three major theories. Over the years, different versions of his personality, mental stability, and manner of death have appeared.

Eddy was born in 1864 to Prince Albert Edward (known as "Bertie"and son to Queen Victoria --Bertie would later become King Edward VII) and Princess Alexandra. Bertie was well known by the English public and not highly respected by many of the lower, and some of the upper, classes. He had a reputation for being a 'ladies man' and was rumored to have been a party to many a scandal that was hushed up by the Palace. Princess Alexandra, on the other hand, was an equivalent to today's Princess Di in that she was much loved by the public who had great sympathy for her having to put up with the antics of her husband.

By most reports, Eddy was a "slow" child and grew up to be a rather dull adult. "Even his nearest and dearest, who were naturally bent on making the best of poor Prince Eddy, could not bring themselves to use more positive terms. Prince Eddy was certainly dear and good, kind and considerate. He was also backward and utterly listless. He was self-indulgent and not punctual. He had been given no proper education, and as a result he was interested in nothing. He was as heedless and as aimless as a gleaming gold-fish in a crystal bowl." (James Pope-Hennessy, Queen Mary. Quoted in Rumbelow, p. 194.)

There were unconfirmed rumors that Eddy was mildly retarded. That his intelligence was lower than expected of a future monarch is not disputed and it is believed that this limited mental ability was one of the reasons why he required a tutor at Cambridge. He was partially deaf, owing to inherited hearing problems through his mother's side of the family. He had an unusually long and thin neck which required him to wear long starched collars and led to him receiving the nickname, "collars & cuffs."

Eddy was named Duke of Clarence and Avondale in 1891 and would likely have followed Bertie to the throne had Eddy not fallen victim to the influenza epidemic of 1891-92. The death was especially ironic as Eddy had become engaged to Princess May of Teck (eventually to become Queen Mary) in December of 1891. During Eddy's lifetime, there were rumors regarding his lifestyle, intelligence, and physical health but nothing was ever proven.

During the time of the Ripper murders, there were no actual theories presented linking Eddy to the crimes. Those would come much later after many of the principal characters in the theories were dead. It would not be until 1962 when the first theory regarding Eddy's involvement in the murders became known. According to Jack the Ripper: A to Z (Begg, Fido, and Skinner), the first allegation comes from Phillippe Jullien in his book, Edouard VII. In it, Jullien remarks that "the prince and 'the Duke of Bedford'" (A-Z, pg. 16) were rumored to be responsible for the murders. I cannot find any details on this mysterious "Duke of Bedford" to corroborate this remark.

According to Stowell, Eddy was suffering from syphilis, contracted during a shore party in the West Indies, and that this infection drove Eddy insane and compelled him to commit the murders. In this theory, the Royal Family knew that Eddy was the murderer "definitely ... after the second murder, and possibly even after the first" (Rumbelow, p 196). Eddy's doctor in this matter was supposedly Sir William Gull who informed Bertie that his son was dying of syphilitic infection. Apparently no attempt was made to restrain Eddy until after the Double Event when he was bundled away in restraints to a private mental hospital. Eddy then escaped to carry out the Kelly murder after which he was again locked away and died, not of flu in 1892 as claimed, but of "softening of the brain" in a private mental hospital in Sandringham. Stowell goes on to include Eddy's resemblance to Druitt and the eye-witness accounts of the Ripper as proof positive.

Source: Casebook.org

*Keep in mind, these are only conspiracy theories.




return to top